- The Doodle Studio 95 folder needs to be at the root of your project.
- No undo support for certain actions, like adding or removing a frame, or drawing over several frames while playing.
- Very long animations might slow down Unity or even cause crashes (20+ frames in Smooth setting). We’re working on improving loading times and memory management.
- Maximizing another window while Doodle is open slows down Unity while your work is temporarily saved.
- Some keyboard shortcuts aren’t available while drawing on the Scene View
- The (Draw Preview) object doesn’t get deleted in exceptional situations (like deleting the Doodle Studio folders). Restart Unity to make it go away.
Please contact us for any help, allow a few business days for replies.
If you’re writing regarding a crash or errors, please attach the latest Unity Editor log.